How to block a number on a Tracfone Android phone
- Get the Phone app open.
- In the top-right corner, touch the three dots icon.
- You will be taken to the phones settings screen after selecting Call Settings on the menu.
- Scroll to the Block Numbers menu. tap it to open.
How do I block a number on my LG phone?
To add a number to the Block number list:
- Tap the. Plus icon. (upper-right).
- Select an option: Contacts. Select (check) a contact(s) then tap. Done. . Call log. Select (check) a call then tap. Done. . New number. Enter a 10-digit phone number then tap. Block. .
How do I block text messages on my LG TracFone?
To block text, here.s how to block a number from the Messaging app on TracFone LG Rebel 4 LTE:
- Open the Messaging app. Tap the Messaging icon on the home screen.
- Find the message you wish to block. Then tap the three dots icon menu at the top right corner of the screen.
- Block number. Here, you.ll see a list of options.
How do I block a number on my LG Stylo 5?
LG Stylo 5 – Block / Unblock Numbers
- Tap the. Add icon. (upper-right).
- Tap one of the following: Contacts. Call logs. New Number.
- Select a number from your Contacts, call log or manually enter a number then tap .DONE. or .BLOCK..
How to Block Text Messages on an LG Smartphone
- Go into Messages, then tap on the menu button in the top right corner.
- Tap on Spam manager.
- Select “Spam settings”.
- Make sure Block spam is checked and then go into “Spam numbers” to customize your block list.
What is Tracfone call Detector app?
EXCLUSIVELY DEVELOPED FOR TRACFONE WIRELESS
CallDetector gives you the ability to block any unwanted phone calls (including companies or individuals you just won.t want to talk to) and automatically blocks all known scam callers.
Why does my Tracfone have calling restrictions?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to make or receive calls: Airplane Mode. A weak or no signal. 3rd party applications not working properly.