You might have a filter that is set to do this. Using a desktop web browser, open your account at mail.google.com then go to Settings >. Filters and blocked addresses to check what filters.
How should you save a search that you run frequently in Outlook?
Save a search
- In the upper-right corner of the Outlook window, click in the search box .
- Define the scope of the search by clicking a scope button on the Search tab, such as All Mail or All Items.
- On the Search tab, click Advanced, and then define your search criteria.
- On the Search tab, click Save.
When you mention a colleague in an email message?
How do I get my emails back in my inbox?
How to Recover Deleted Emails From Gmail
- Open the Trash folder, which you can find on the left-hand side of the desktop app, or in the hamburger menu of the Gmail app.
- Select the message or messages you wish to restore, and select them.
- Click the Move To icon, and click Inbox or the label or folder of your choice.
Check your account
If you.re using iPhone.s default Mail app as your main email service, you.ll need to sync it with all your accounts. If you haven.t synced all your mail accounts with the app, new emails simply won.t appear. Here.s how to make sure you have all your email accounts synced up: Go to Settings.
Why do some of my Gmail emails disappear?
Check Gmail Trash
The first place to check when you.re missing Gmail emails is your Trash. On the sidebar, scroll till you find the trash folder. It.s possible you accidentally deleted an item or it was deleted by a filter. In that situation, you.ll likely find it in the trash.